- HIRING —
- Southwestern Ontario, London, ON, CA
- Retail - Management
HIRING –STORE MANAGER
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Store Manager
The store manager manages, and is responsible for, all aspects of running a David’s Bridal retail store. The store manager is responsible for the overall Brand Standards, product inventory, visual merchandising, recruitment, hiring, training, and scheduling of all store personnel and protecting Company assets. The store manager assesses and determines to whom each of the Divisions of Responsibility will be assigned in each store to achieve the ideal combination for success. He/she is accountable for the store sales performance and that our associates are following service and selling guidelines, thereby ensuring that all of our customers have an excellent shopping experience with us.
Our most successful store managers are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They’re capable of serving our internal and external customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way each and every time.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team; can manage, recruit, lead, and coach a sales oriented team in a positive professional environment, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
Required Experience: Minimum of 4 years prior retail management
- Lead the store to make sales plan consistently including Sales Floor and Alterations department
- Develop and manage customer service strategies to deliver an A+ customer experience by ensuring active floor management at all times
- Achieve all expenses budgets including payroll, shrink and travel
- Utilize effective scheduling practices to maximize sales while delivering A+ customer service
- Meet or exceed all store conversion metrics, and achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plans
- Ensure flawless execution of all promotions, sales visual merchandising standards and strategies to maximize sales
- Build, develop and retain the entire team by providing continual coaching and follow up through various communication tools, such as weekly management meetings, developmental conversations and in-the-moment coaching
- Build the capability and routines of all associates to improve performance and productivity
- Recruit and interview all candidates and make the final decision on all staff hires
- Secure Company assets and merchandise by implementing Company loss prevention and reduction of shrink measures and consistently enforcing them
- Provide a positive working environment and address associate issues in a timely manner
- Supervise Performance Management consistently for all associates and manages underperformers monthly through coaching and counseling or disciplinary action when appropriate
- Meet or exceed goals and objectives for store payroll management Review schedule compliance weekly to ensure accuracy
- Manage and ensure accurate daily bank deposits and store compliance with banking policy
- Manage the overall success of the Alterations department by monitoring and assessing daily and weekly appointments and sales results and providing additional training and guidance when appropriate
- Monitor training of new associates in all roles within the store and determine when it is appropriate to assign other members of the management team to provide further training
- Perform all human resources duties, including I-9 compliance, personnel records, and timely communication and management of associate medical issues with corporate benefits department
- Assess and resolve customer service issues promptly, ensuring root causes are addressed, partnering with Contact Center as needed
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret, communicate, and direct the execution of visual merchandising standards and seasonal floor sets throughout the store
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the Company and the store by complying with all legal requirements
- Write and conduct all annual performance reviews with input from other members of the management team, and by monitoring and appraising key job results and behavioral issues
- Ensure associate awareness of safety and emergency procedures
A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- A 401K Program
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Generous employee discount after 1st pay period
- Pet Benefits
- Competitive Salary Bonus Opportunity
If you are interested in working in our stores, please note that the online application process will take approximately 30 minutes.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.